Towards the end of the 19thcentury, the idea of an autonomous or self-sustainable house in different ways became fashionable. Today we are not far from that idea since there are now many so-called smart homes that have different types of technologies and especially the most advanced one, making it very comfortable for the users and allowing them to control aspects at their fingertips that otherwise would seem impossible.
The comfort provided by these houses is unparalleled. This is made possible by several sensors located throughout the house that allow you to control the acclimatization systems. For example, to keep the home at a comfortable temperature for the user, assuming she or he prefers a temperature that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius, is adjusted through a device such as a telephone or a tablet before entering the building.
Home automation is what allows for a balance among electricity, computers, and electronics so that the functions of technological devices work in harmony with what the owner wants, specifically energy saving. Not to mention, these houses are often very friendly to the environment as well.
Home automation functions that allow you to acquire savings:
- Due to the sensors, it is possible to adjust the operational programming so that as much energy as possible, can be saved.
- Another very important help offered by the sensors are those that detect movement or presence of people or living beings, especially the unauthorized ones like burglars or thieves. This is simply for safety purposes. Once the alarms are activated, the lights are activated and a message goes to the authorities so that can arrive at the scene to protect and avoid any untoward event.
- Incredible as it may sound, several sensors are capable of detecting the presence of sunlight to open the blinds and allow light to enter the home. Thus you will be saving on electrical energy.
- Adding several factors, you can save energy. When we’re talking about acclimatization, through the systems you can set the time when you arrive or leave the house, by sensors that detect people. It can also be done by taking into account the weather outside the house.
- The sprinklers for the garden can also be configured, detecting the moisture in the soil, they will only work when it is necessary and the moisture has dropped below the permitted range.
- Saving costs due to fire and flood caused by improper maintenance is another advantage they offer, due to the early detection of leaks or breakdowns in gas and plumbing systems in general.
Today the costs of acquiring a home with these technologies are not very high and can be done in parts. That is, you can first automate the lights, placing the appropriate sensors in the relevant areas and then the water sensors and so on and so forth. You get a smart home by parts (in installments) without having to change everything all at once.
To automate your home, renovate or adapt your business, you can contact Automation Associates and consult them regarding the various services that they offer. Read more:http://aa.net.nz/smart-wiring/