The Love Spells
Love spells are very controversial, and rightfully so. The idea of love spells has been debated time and time again from wiccans, traditional witches, and other occultists.
Mostly everyone agrees that while casting a love spell to help you find the one you’re meant to be with is fine, doing love spells on a specific person can cause some problems.
I’m sure you’ve heard of the old “tale” of the girl who puts a love spell on a specific boy, causing him to dangerously obsess over her. She then has a stalker on her hands. Of course this isn’t always the case, and that doesn’t happen every single time a specific love spell is cast. While one should always use caution when doing a love spell or having a love spell cast on their behalf, they don’t always necessarily backfire.
For instance, if you already have a connection with someone, a love spell *may* be beneficial in “spicing things up more” so to speak. If you have already had someone that you miss and would like to reunite with, you could cast a love spell to help “rekindle the flame” if you indeed feel in your heart that you’re meant to be with that person.
Of course you should always be careful when casting any love spells. I know if you’ve already been considering it, there’s nothing that will stop you. Sometimes we all have to try and experiment anyway. Just make absolutely sure that you truly wish to be with that person. There are many free love spells available out there if you want to try them on your own, but sometimes a more experienced witch is needed to help you.
An experienced witch or other occultist already has spiritual connections. They may also be psychic as well, and can give you some insight on the love spells, and whether they should be cast.
Here are some tips to consider when casting love spells or having them cast on your behalf. The more you follow these tips, the better the outcome:
- Stay positive. It can be hard to sometimes, but you should associate only positive thoughts and emotions with your love interest. You do not want to send out mixed signals to the Universe.
- Don’t become discouraged or frustrated. It will create negative energy, thus potential blocks.
- Try to visualize a happy outcome for the love spell at least a few minutes a day. Imagine being with your love interest. Try using all of your senses to get a clear picture as possible.
- Try not to obsess too much over the love spell and your love interest. When thinking about the situation and your love interest, only think positive. But at the same time, try to do other things throughout the day that make you happy
- Sometimes results from a love spell will happen during a time when you may least expect it. This is why it’s very important not to dwell and obsess over the situation.
- Remember to thank the Universe and your God/Goddess often for giving you a chance to be with your love interest. Even if you’re not with them physically yet, still let your God/Goddess know that you appreciate them. Have faith that the love magic will work.
If you truly feel in your heart that you belong with a certain person, then there is nothing that I can say that will convince you otherwise. If you want to try a love spell, then can’t stop you. Make sure that you think long and hard before casting a love spell or by having a witch cast one on your behalf. You must be absolutely certain that your love interest is your soul mate.
A: I know some of what I cover in this article is NOT going to be popular with a few of the “love psychics” out there, but I’m going to share my personal experience with you below, as well as some of the common myths that keep many people (especially women) contemplating the idea of paying for a love spell or similar “magic” to recover or repair a relationship that’s recently ended.
First, understand THIS because it’s 100% true:
No psychic, intuitive, medium, or emotional empath has the ability to exert any external control over 2 other people. A psychic can’t manipulate your energy from a distance, and certainly can’t influence the actions of another for your benefit.
That is the core promise that many love spell makers offer… and it’s 100% UNTRUE and simply isn’t something that works. Period.
That said, there ARE certain things that someone can do, to influence positive outcomes in the relationships of their clients.
I believe that there are many energy cleansing rituals that can work wonderfully well, especially when both people in the relationship actively participate in the process.
I believe that there are many types of prayer, mediation and visualization that can be done by a gifted empath that can HELP your emotional energy, your mood and your ability to overcome a bad breakup as well. (and when this is done with BOTH parties, can facilitate a reconciliation as well)
You have to remember, that all of us have an emotional energy, an aura and a general essence that we offer up to the world. You don’t need me to tell you that you can spot a happy, positive and uplifting person in a crowd, without them needing to say a word, and instantly feel like you’d like them.