There are a large number of pages on the web, however none are more essential to advanced advertisers than internet searcher comes about pages, or SERPs. Snippets and Meta descriptions have brand-new character limits, and it’s a big change for Google and SEOs alike.
The outcomes are of two general sorts, organic (i.e., retrieved by the search engine’s algorithm) and sponsored (i.e., advertisements). The outcomes are regularly positioned by significance to the inquiry. Each outcome showed on the SERP ordinarily incorporates a title, a connection that focuses to the real page on the Web and a short depiction demonstrating where the catchphrases include coordinated substance inside the page for organic outcomes. For supported outcomes, the advertiser chooses what to display.
Because of the enormous number of things that are accessible or identified with the inquiry there for the most part are a few SERPs in light of a solitary pursuit question as the web index or the client’s inclinations confine survey to a subset of results for each page Much the same as the universe of customary print media and its promoting, this empowers aggressive valuing for page land, yet aggravated by the elements of purchaser desires and plan — dissimilar to static print media where the substance and the publicizing on each page is a similar the greater part of the ideal opportunity for all watchers, notwithstanding such printed version being limited to some degree, typically geographic, similar to state, metro-region, city, or neighborhoods<
Snippets and Meta descriptions have brand-new character limits, and it’s a big change for Google and SEOs alike.
Google updated basically two things. One, they have updated the snippet length, and the other; they have updated their guidelines around it. So Google’s had historic guidelines, Meta description tag should be between about 160 and 180 characters.
- How the updation of Google affects SEO?
- It changes how marketers should write and optimize the meta description.
- It may impact click-through rate.
- It may lead to lower click-through rate further down in the search results.
- Hence SEOs should make priority list of most important landing pages by search traffic, the ones that receive the most search traffic on your website, organic search.
- Secondly have to update the Meta description tag, from the old limit of somewhere in the 160 to 180 range to the new 230 to 320 range.