Kaspersky is serving the industry for a long time. The thing about this antivirus is that it comes with several editions, you can pick one as per your choice and requirements. But the key to the smooth functioning of Kaspersky antivirus is the proper installation of the product. The partial or failed installation can cause numerous errors. Also, it can affect your device to a great extent.
If you are using Kaspersky antivirus for a long period of time, you must have felt the need of uninstalling and reinstalling the product. So, here we are discussing how you can install your Kaspersky antivirus in the simplest manner and resolve the errors in the case of failed installation. Also in the case of problematic installation, you can reach the Kaspersky Support for an instant solution.
This is the standard form of an installation in which you can download the file directly from the official site and run directly after installation:
- Go to the official website of Kaspersky and download the .exe file for the software.
- Click on Install option on the screen
- Click on Accept on the End-user License Agreement.
- Allow the program to make changes on your computer
- Click on Finish and complete the installation.
Command Prompt Installation:
If you want to run the application from Command prompts, the below-given steps can be useful:
- Go to the official website of Kaspersky.
- From the Start menu, go to the Command prompt.
- Click, drag and drop the command line interface.
- Now provide the required information.
- Enter the command to run the installer
- Hit Enter and run the command
- Follow the onscreen instruction and finish the installation.
Installation from CD/DVD:
If you have purchased the version from a retailer on the form of CD/DVD, you can simply follow the below-given steps:
- Download the .exe file from the official site.
- Install the program
- Provide the activation code
- Follow the product guide and complete the installation.
If you try to install Quicken and installation fails due to any reason, you can try the following troubleshooting methods. Also, you can call upon Kaspersky Customer Support for an instant remedy to your problem.
Remove The Leftover Registry Key:
Deleted missing or corrupted registry key can cause the failed installation. So, you need to remove the infected key from to complete the installation. Follow the below-given steps:
- Press the Win+R to and type regedit and click OK.
- Go to”
- Search for:
- In the Run command bar, search for avp**_post_uninstall. The stars indicate the numerical value of the registry key.
- Right click on the Registry key and select Delete.
- Once removed, try to install the Kaspersky as normal.
Remove The Leftovers of Previously Installed Antivirus:
If you have the installation issue with Kaspersky installation, there are chances that you have the traces of previously installed antivirus which you must delete in order to complete the installation.
Check The Network Connection:
The poor internet connection can also be one of the main reason behind the failed installation, so make sure you have the properly configured network on your device.
To help the troubled users Kaspersky Phone Number is available all day and night. You can reach the experts and get the best solution for the problem you are facing.
Kaspersky Technical Support is the ultimate solution for all the technical halts preventing you to install the antivirus in a hassle-free manner.