Find Out How to Setup and Use HP ePrint?
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service which is very secure. It allows the user to print from anywhere provided that they have an active Internet connection. One can just email the document or picture which they wish to print directly to the HP printer. Here are the steps to Setup HP ePrint.
Step 1: Verify the HP ePrint Setup Requirements
Before you set up your HP printer for ePrint, ensure that your printer meets the minimum requirements which are given below. If your HP printer does not meet the requirements then it cannot avail HP ePrint service.
- Check whether the printer supports HP ePrint. Locate the HP ePrint logo or icon on the Printer control panel.
- Confirm whether the computer is connected to a wireless or wired network with an active Internet connection.
If the printer is connected with an Ethernet or wired connection then see that the green light located on the Ethernet port of the printer is steady. When you connect the cable, the orange light should blink.
If the printer is connected with a wireless connection then check if the wireless feature is turned on and the HP printer is connected to the same wireless network as the computer.
Step 2: Download and install HP ePrint
- Launch the web browser and go to the HP website.
- Locate ePrint software and click on download software.
- Choose the operating system.
- Click on download.
- Save the file on your computer system.
- If the windows firewall shows a security alert, then click on allow in order to install HP ePrint software.
- Now you can continue with the Installation process.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- Click on agree in the license agreement window.
- You can modify the Installation settings as per your preference.
- Click on Install.
Step 3: Register the HP ePrint Software
- Go to the File menu.
- Click on Print.
- Choose the option of HP ePrint + JetAdvantage.
- Click on HP ePrint Registration when the prompt comes.
- Enter your work email or personal email address and click on Next.
- Go to your email and retrieve the PIN.
- Enter the PIN in the given field and click on Next.
- Click on OK and close the registration dialog box.
Step 4: Print with HP ePrint software
- Enter the email address of the printer in the recipient field.
- Write a subject in the subject field.
- Attach the documents which have to be printed. The total email size must not be more than 10MB. You are not allowed to add more than 10 documents in one email.
- Check whether the document file is supported and the resolution of the photos is proper.
- Send the email.
If you face any problem with setting up, downloading, installing, or using HP ePrint, then connect with HP Printer Support. The HP printer customer support will provide guaranteed error resolution for all kinds of technical errors related to HP printer.
|HP printer support|