This pandemic has taught us the importance of self-improvement and learning. People have improved and acquired so many skills during the lockdown period. You might also have worked at something new. Like, I invested my time in learning – how to make bubble tea in different ways. And today, I will share my experience about it with you.
Which is – how to prepare bubble tea in three different flavors.
Types Of Bubble Teas
We will prepare three tasty bubble teas – plain bubble tea, milk bubble tea, and fruity bubble tea. But before we move on to the recipes of these piquant beverages, let’s first find out what all ingredients you will require:
For Fruity Bubble Tea:
- A cup of your favorite fresh fruits
- One cup of milk or almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- One cup of ice
For Plain Bubble Tea:
- One cup of concentrated tea
- Three-four cubes of ice
- lemon slice
For Milk Bubble Tea:
- One cup of unsweetened black tea or concentrated tea
- Half cup of milk or almond milk
- Three-four cubes of ice
- One-two tablespoons of honey
Common Ingredient – Pearls (Boba)
It’s a common ingredient used to prepare the base of almost all types of bubble teas. To make the base of our tea, we need 1 cup dried (boba) tapioca pearls along with 1 + ½ tablespoons honey.
Note: The recipe for preparing the base is the same for all three bubble teas.
Instructions To Prepare The Base
- Take a large saucepan.
- Add eight cups of water and boil over high heat.
- Add 1 cup dried (boba) tapioca pearls.
- Stir gently until the pearls start floating on the top.
- Turn down the heat and cook the pearls for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the heat, cover the pan with a lid and wait for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, why don’t you visit piperandleaf.com? It’s a well-known tea and company whose quality products are in demand globally. Go check out their store.
- After 20 minutes, drain the pearls and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add 1 + ½ tablespoons honey in the bowl and coat the pearls properly.
- Set the bowl aside for about five minutes
- Now take three glasses and add the honey-coated pearls in each glass equally.
Plain Bubble Tea:
Add concentrated tea, ice, and a slice of lemon. Sprinkle a pinch of black salt on it to make it more delicious. Your plain bubble tea is ready.
Milk Bubble Tea:
Add concentrated tea, milk, and ice cubes. Milk bubble tea is ready to serve.
Fruity Bubble Tea
- Take a mixer grinder.
- Add your favorite fruit or fruits, milk, and ice to the mixer’s jar.
- Grind everything until smooth.
- Pour into the third glass full of pearls.
- Ta-dah! Fruity Bubble Tea is ready to refresh your body.
Help Tip: There are instant tea maker kits like boba tea kits available in the market. With such kits, you can make bubble tea wherever and whenever you want. These kits are easy to carry and require little space. In other words, these kits are an effortless way to make delicious bubble tea in no time.
However, you should only purchase the highest quality organic kit for boba tea, and the company you choose must pass all the checkpoints of the quality list.
So these were the recipes of three delicious bubble teas. I hope you will have fun making them. Just make sure when you are choosing ingredients for your bubble tea, don’t compromise the quality. You can search- “boba tea company near me” on Google for the ingredients or the complete kit and then shop as per your needs!