Call Parijatak for Your Back Pain Treatment In Nagpur
Ayurveda is a remarkably individualized stream of medicine. It is rooted in the idea that each individual life is born with a completely personal blueprint for optimum health. And nature blends with that blueprint to help a person lead a healthy life.
We grow up and are learn to take up our responsibilities towards our family and our work. In course of time our responsibilities increase and so is our work. We start making our body work like a machine and consequently our body begins to lose its efficiency. Some uninvited health issues may arise when we tend to ignore our health. Helpless as we may be, we do not take notice of the wear and tear or our joints and muscles- and it affects our health! Some such health problems, commonly seen in younger people due to stress, are neck pain and back pain. You cannot always ignore neck pain and neither can you avoid your work- the best way is to seek a healthy way of healing it. Ayurveda is the best option for you if you have firm faith on this traditional healing therapy.
Back Pain and Neck Pain Treatment in Nagpur
Ayurveda offers a range of herbs that can relieve the back pain problems. Some of the valuable herbs are:
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa): It contains curcumin which is good for controlling joint pain.
- Garlic (Allium Sativum): The anti-inflammatory property of garlic is quite beneficial for reducing neck pain.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger make it a great healer for natural back pain relief. It calms the nerves and warms the joints.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng boosts circulation and relaxes the blood vessels. An efficient adaptogen that it is, it can reverse the ill effects of chronic stress to reduce back pain.
- Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora): Camphor or karpoor is one of the potent herbal remedies for back pain.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus): Nilgiri or eucalyptus has warm effect when applied topically, and can be used to soothe the painful back and neck pain.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum): Methi seeds are excellent pain relievers of any kind of inflamed joints.