Brother printers are designed to work efficiently in every scenario, therefore the demand of the brand is touching the sky. No other brand has dragged down the image of Brother’s printer , in the IT sector and this is one of the top-selling brands of the era. But the issues which are waiting at a bay are still unavoidable because machines can never work life-like. The major issues which have reported by the Brother’s printer users are the sudden offline problem with their device. Till now, no exact reason for the occurrence of such issues has been determining but some solution is given by the experts which can be helpful for the users. the Brother Printer Help and Support is helpful in such adversities as the Brother printer’s technicians are always ready to serve and support in every situation, but if you want to perform a manual solution, this article can be a key to the lock:
Try the following:
Restart your Device: Restarting or rebooting will let your device calm its senses and get back to its original form. So, whenever your printer stuck at point and nothing is working try to restart or hold the power button for a while and let the blinking light turn off. Remove the power plug and then start the printer.
- Re-connect printer and computer: Sometimes a loose connection can cause the offline problem in Brother’s printer, so check the USB cable or wireless connection settings for the Brother’s printer on your computing device.
- Use recovery method: In order to recover your printer from the offline mode, you can simply log in to the account with the “Manage printer” option. You must have the administrator rights to resolve the issues.
- Click on Start and then go to “devices and printers”.
- Now click right side on the mouse and select “Printers” and select “See what’s printing”.
- Click on printers and then uncheck the “Use printer offline”.
If the issue is still on the same page and nothing has improved, try the following:
- Go to the drivers and printers once you close the spooling window.
- Open the official site of product and install the updated drivers for your printer.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers for your Brother’s printer.
- Open the control panel using the Start panel.
- Type Troubleshooter in the search bar.
- Click on Troubleshooter to open.
- Explore the “Hardware and Sound” and choose “Use a printer”.
- Follow the online instructions and the troubleshooter will help you resolve the issues.
The Scan doctor can be helpful:
Brother’s offers the inbuilt troubleshooting tools to its users. Here is the how the tool can help you resolve the issues:
- Download the Brother’s printer scan doctor from the official site.
- Open and run the HPPSdr file saved in .ext format.
- Run the tool by clicking on Start.
- Select the name of the printer from the list.
- Start the troubleshooting using the scan doctor tool.
Check the connection:
Make sure your devices both printer and computer are sharing the name network. The Airpriting feature only allows you to print with devices which are connected to the same network. If you are using a new connection, re-connect both the devices using the correct login credentials such as password and login id.
Eventually, if the solutions are one you need, the situations is bizarre for sure. So, you must call upon Brother Printer Customer Service 1-800-218-9750 to get the most perfect solution in the least possible time. If you are beginner you can take guidance from the experts to master your device.