AOL users no need to worry in case password is forgotten as it can be reset to AOL mail account. We have all any other different thing to remind or focus rather than remind the password or username for the accounts. It means if you have to last your password or forgotten it. Generally, this happens due to the absence in your account updates or non-activity on mail account not use for a long time, for any help or information regarding your AOL account call on AOL customer service for getting quick online AOL service with AOL support. Your password can be reset easily. Without any delay let’s take out the steps given in the same in next section to reset your AOL password. In case, if still problem doesn’t resolve, call AOL Customer Service for further assistance.
HOW TO RESET AOL MAIL PASSWORD?
The form shows you the option to check a box next to a “Remember Me” option when you check your email and open to your AOL account. This allows your browser to keep you signed in to your AOL account continuously. However, if you clear your browser’s cache or cookies, or if you want to sign in to your AOL account from a different browser, you’ll need to submit your account password. If you forget your account password, you can easily reset it with password reset steps given below.
PROCEDURE FOR RESETTING YOUR AOL ACCOUNT PASSWORD:
- First Visit on AOL support website on the page of “My Account”.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link in the sign-in form.
- Enter your AOL account username for which you’ve forgotten the password on the given form, as well as the CAPTCHA information. Click on the “Next” button.
- Submit your option to send a verification email to the alternative email take in your AOL account, if you remind your previous email id. If you have already an email id, but you forgot the listed email address you, click the “hint” link in the verification section to see it partially verified. Click the “Next” button, then go to email address inbox to check your verification email; click on the received link in the email to go to the password reset page.
- save your number at which you can receive a verification code via SMS text if you don’t have an alternate email address listed in your account or if you want to use an alternative verification method and click on the send button. Check your phone you have to receive a code, enter the code into the form and click the “Next” button to go to the password reset page.
- Answer a security question you’ve already listed to your account as an alternative to the SMS and email password reset form. With this form, you must also enter either an alternative email address or enter the first and last name of the account holder.
- Enter your new password on the “Create Your New Password” page, and then type it again in the form. Your new password must be between six and 16 characters and is case-sensitive. Click “Next” to complete the procedure of setting your new password for your AOL account.
AOL Customer Service
Hope all the above steps resolve your issue with the reset password. If not then don’t late to get support from experienced AOL technicians for the process of how to reset AOL password. It’s required to recover the total control of AOL mail account once again. If not then password centered fault or others will succeed. It’s your AOL mail account. Keep it safe, protect or maintain. No matter how much tough to maintain it, a password for AOL mail account needs to get recovered by any means necessary. Read more about: How AOL customer service resolves user problems?
source URL- aol-support